Financial marketinvestment of assets, depending on viewpoint. They also facilitate handling of various risks. The financial markets can be divided into different subtypes:
- Capital markets consists of:
- Money markets, which provides short term debt financing and investment.
- Derivatives markets, which provides instruments for handling of financial risks.
- Futures marketss, which provide standardised contracts for trading assets at some forward date; see also forward market.
- Insurance markets, which facilitates handling of various risks.
- Foreign exchange markets
|General areas of finance|
|Financial markets | Fund management | Financial institutions | Personal finance | Public finance | Financial mathematics | Financial economics|
|Economics topics | Finance topics | Accounting topics | Management topics | Marketing topics | List of economists|